Tuesday 26 July 2011

New bits



I went work shopping to Brighton last week. I actually did really well with the weather and product! I was so inspired!! Definitely rate Brighton more than London maybe I am just biased but think it is a lot more focused and has better stuff. Whilst in Beyond Retro I managed to find a few bits for myself in between seeing Florence from Florence and The Machines in there, who I may add looked bloody amazing dressed in a masculine/feminine suit and looked beautiful..so tall!!!

I have always had a love for the Parka like everyone else but noticing more camo parka's, so I was delighted to find myself one! it's a real army jacket you can see where the badges have been taken off! I love it, it;s a little oversized but hey good job it's all about that shape!! Also bagged myself this cute little coloured crochet fringed poncho..perfect for trans and in the AW colours!! Fro £16 can't really complain!!



No comments:

Post a Comment