Sunday 24 July 2011

Prixing












Oh how we have all fallen for the simple yet affective love of colour blocking! This could possibly have been the easiest trend yet! nothing to wear just show anything coloured on together= perfect and bang on fashion! no fussing necessary for this look, clothes and go! But what do we think for next season! Well I am expecting a backlash and what a backlash we have!! Prixing is looking to boom next SS!! With most big names coming of Resort SS12 collections fronting an array of bold colourful prints!



My favourite has to be Celine, Givenchy and Stella.. lets not forget Marc by Marc too! and Balmain! I am so excited to be head to tow in print again! Clashing is the best way to make this trend work!! so go on don't be shy get on this now!! Be a rebel!!!



I am all over those floral placement sweats from Givenchy! seeing another massive return to sportwear/ performance clothes!! I just want to live in a sweats!!! Matching tracksuits are another one I am plugging for too!! (Chloe Resort)

No comments:

Post a Comment