Sunday 10 October 2010

This weeks outfits

So catwalks are over.... but for the High Street it doesn't stop there! On to cracking the trends and key items then onto AW11/12!! So for me the weeks are still just as hectic and time in the mornings is getting worse... clothes are just thrown on! Thank god the minimal is in right?!

So this week I wore my Unique harness belt under my jumper I love it so much even though some of my friends said they wanted to put a lead on me and walk me! Charming.... Then the good old blanket cape! So so cute!! Miu Miu esp dress, didn't have a collar so popped a shirt under for a similar look! Then the velvet maxi... some not so keen but I was quite happy in it even though it was about 20c this week! Next channelling Chanel in this monochrome number with my DKNY few seasons back sheepskin leather!! They were bang on! And Friday what better than a bit of comfort in black and gold!

PS: loving my new Office ankle boots! So easy to wear with everything and the heel is so tiny that everyday London life is still manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment