Wednesday 2 February 2011

American Gold




So as soon as I saw all the posts about American Gold's new collection I was obsessed! Although when it actually arrived online a few weeks back in realised this was an unrealistic price to wear as everyday clothes. I loved that white maxi dress. When I was looking at Purse n boots I saw her modelling the black and white maxi dress and it got me thinking. I have 2 weddings this summer, one being in Ibiza this dress could be perfect!!! It doesn't seem to bad now when you split the price and I am sure I will wear it more than twice! So I am really going to get it!!! I am so excited I hope there is still some left I know how much this collection was wanted!! What do you think?? Think the white it better for weddings rather than the black even though it is safer lol!! Oh well it's all about white dressing this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment