Tuesday 8 March 2011

FAll AW11/12





Well so so much has happened since the beginning of New York fashion week now in the last few days I am getting my breathe back although we haven't been as glamorous as to go to the shows it has been a mad one at work. But I wanted to take this opportunity to post these pics of my favourite models!! Abbey Lee, Freja (who only modelled in Paris I thought I wasn't going to see her) and Arizona Muse... the next best thing!!!
Ands let's not forget the front rowers!! There is just as much anticipation of what there going to wear than the shows themselves. And lets say Anna Dello Russo has not let us down once.... I will try and pull some bits together!! She is a women after my own heart I actually love her! lol
But for now I give you Abbey, Abbey and Arizona and Freja on the Balmain runway! And check out that blue leather jacket! I have the exact same colour leather for my bags.... so on it ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment