Monday 4 April 2011

coloured hair







OK so quick as I got onto this one I soon got off! And got board and yes chopped all my hair back of to a crop! And I am loving it. So pro's and con's!! How ever fashionable it looks which I think it is bang on newness I loved it I tried dipped ends, pink, jade and purple....

Pro's look fantastic..... for one day tho!

Con's it washes out after a few washes and yes goes to a mining colour my jade went like moss green looked horrid! When it rains it made my colour run so light clothes were and outy! and finally I couldn't wear certain things that I wanted because it looked so horrid together!


I have to hand it to these girls because I could cope with it dying it every week! not my idea of fun!


Definitely a Trend going on there love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It also pisses me off how some certain people were like what is that about.... dip dyed ends! well it's a trend and say I have never seen it no because the main stream are only just catching on now!! So here you are you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!! proof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment