Sunday 21 August 2011

Gothenburg!



















Last weekend I got back from Gothenburg where I went to the Way Out West Festival! It has to be the best one I have ever been to it was fantastic, OK it might be in Sweden but definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a festival experience! It was brilliant! and luckily the weather picked up for festival day and was scorching! I have never been to Sweden before but absolutely loved it!! The people and the place is beautiful! We shopped the first day in Swedish brands like Monki, Cheap Monday and Bikbox and had some lovely meals! Second day was the festival which Prince was headlining! AMAZING! Great for work, trends were falling at our feet, we meet lots of people out there doing the same thing! we got snapped by I snap U and Stylesight check them out! Firstly some cultural ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment