Monday 26 July 2010

A1011 Collections



What is that saying, when it rains it pours.... well that is how I feel this season about the winter coat. I find winter coats hard as they need to be practical enough to keep you warm but somehow portray some sort of fashion sense and personality! We all know that to get a good winter coat money must be spent on them. I would only part with that amount of cash when I found the one and last year I kept looking but just didn't find the one! So I survived the freezing temperature in a leather jacket and short faux furs. This season however is going to be different I have already, yes in August, found my dream coats for the winter and not just one, I have found 2 it coats!! A must have for anyone really. Coming through strongly of the AW catwalk was the Burberry Aviator without a doubt everyone on the high street will have knocked their own version of. River Island already have theirs in but I am saving for my Topshop one. I don't have an image yet but here is the Burberry Prorsum! I love it, Tom Cruise eat your heart out!!

The second coat I am absolutely pining for is this Topshop camel cape! I mean it has 2 of the hottest things from AW in it's name: camel and cape. I wish I had my name on the waiting list!

No comments:

Post a Comment