Sunday 25 July 2010

My First Blog!!!





Hi my name is Hayley! This is my first of many blogs to come! After discovering "What Kate Wore" at work, a friend of mine who is sadly leaving now suggested I should too get involved in outfit posting. Katie had a boyfriend who challenged her to wear something different everyday for a year and post it over the Internet, we all became fascinated by her, checking everday. So my dearest Rose this is for you. Well I am definitely not going to be able to wear something different for a whole year, although my friends at work and home have claimed never to have seen me wear something twice, this is kind of true I don't like to but sometimes you just have to re use garments rather than looks. So here is the beginning of my weekly posts!! Let me know what you think! Here is last week in outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment