Sunday 8 August 2010

This weeks outfits


Sorry this week has been an mad one I haven't even managed to upload the Field Day photos yet, which are a real treat! Now I have sat down to do it and the computer is not letting me so I will try again tomorrow..... In the mean time here are this weeks outfits!!


I was trying to work a few new trends this week: Midi, Tiger T and Camel and Yellow.


Firstly the Midi is set to be massive, forget everything else this is the length to be in! And personally I know some girls will find this old fashioned but I think it looks ,the girls I have seen already working the look don't look old at all! They will all get on the band wagon soon! It is actually really refreshing to wear a longer length. You feel somewhat more lady like. So start shopping the midi!! River Island, ASOS and KShoppers all have them in already. The midi will be seen across the board to... as one of the girls from Field Day sporting some midi culottes... one word fabulous!! Topshop have shortened there trousers for AW1011 introducing the cropped kick flare.


As promised I got out my Tiger T after going on about how big it is right now!!


Finally the camel and yellow!! Well we all know by now about camel..... something that came of the cruise collections was mixing camel and yellow. I brought this camel skirt from American Apparel and thought why not team it with my yellow boobtube and see what the reaction was.... I loved it.. already have another outfit in mind doing the same look!! It's not just yellow though it's like fluro yellowy/ green!! Go on be brave!! Check it Resort collections 2011 on style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment