Monday 30 August 2010

Last weeks outfits!



This week has been the end of summer for me! The rain and the cooler conditions made me want to wear my new cape but I thought I can't wear that yet! I can't believe I have been checking Topshop everyday for work of course, Friday it hadn't come in. When I had a sneaky peek last Sunday after uploading my pictures I checked, and to my horror the cape had been and gone!! None left all out of stock! Ok so I am sad because I have been waiting for it but some people have literally been scanning Toppers all weekend! So Monday lunch I was off to Topshop and managed to bag myself one... although I did have to check the stock room as none in my size out!! So after all that I have it safe at home yet to be worn! But seeing how cold it has been this weekend I don't think it will be long before I do!



I wore my new Daisy trim dress that I brought from Vintage at Goodwood! Also the new skirt shape the A-line... love!! especially in denim it's so easy to pop on with anything!



And Friday well..... Friday is a snuggly day I lfelt the need for abit of knitwear!! I have more pictures from friday. Sheila and I went to Wah nails in east London!! Will post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment