Wednesday 1 September 2010

WAH Nails..... My new additction!










Friday I booked my friend in for a little birthday treat. I have heard about Wah nails for ages and never been so decided to try it out now were in London. Their main salon is in Dalston but Topshop now have a salon downstairs. As I work in the centre I thought it would be more of an experience if we went to the original one rather than just to Topshop! Wouldn't feel much of a pressy then! So we set off Friday night at half 5 and finally got out half 8!! What a night it was!! With Carnival brewing everyone wanted to get there nails done so it was buzy with girls! We loved it we got there, it was a really sociable atmosphere! We had the tunes on and it was great fun. We decided what we wanted and they got to work! I went for my normal.... Leopard!! traditional camel I love them!! Sheila went for a more bling bling version. Next time I am going for the Chanel black and white and gold Chanel signs!! then after that the Amercian flags!! whoo!! Even though they were re fubing it was awesome!! They told me how it is going to be decorated and I Can't wait to see it after!!




If you haven't been down there make sure you do it is such a wicked experience and the skill the girls have is amazing... the detail is unbelievable!


All in all a top night! i can't wait to go back again!


Check us out our hands on their blog and all the other fabulous designs! Get booked in now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment