Tuesday 28 September 2010

LFW- my favourites

So So So much tip dying going on!! especially in green! Love it!

Still loving all the fur trims this came through as a strong trend too! Keep seeing it!


The gorgeous model/ fashion blogger Hanneli. She rocked the cropped chunky knit and leather pants. Chunky crops were the most popular knit!



The amazing fashion blogger Nadia from Frou Frou! Loving her look both days I saw her! Sheer was one of the biggest trends coming from fashion week, everyone had some sort of sheer whether it was a skirt, dress or pull over!

Marigay McKnee

Anna Della Rosso

The maxi jacket... I love this linen one I need to find one! Especially teamed with the shirt!

Top to toe in tonal shades... massive trend! I am sporting this look today!
Nicole Roberts looking amazing in the longer length skirt!


Hanging out down at Somerset House! This is where the magic happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment