Wednesday 22 September 2010

Look Fashion Show



Just before ours went down the run way! It looked really good even if I do say so myself!
As the show started!


One of the coats from DP! I loved this!


Last Friday I was lucky enough to go to the 'Look' Fashion Show! It was amazing I had such a fun time. When we arrived there was plenty to do until the show started. We had acts live on the stage including Diana Vickers, who looked amazing. A cute little photo booth for friends to capture their moments. Office and Benefit had stands of product. you could even get your make up done! With food and drink what more could you have wanted. When we took our seats we were welcomed by a little look goody bag. Then High Street brands hit the catwalks showcasing their AW1o/11 product. I did try to take photos but they kept blurring and I wasn't concentrating on the clothes! Here are a few your have to wait until the rest come out in Look!


I also got papped by 'LOOK' photographers check it out here and the rest of the party:


No comments:

Post a Comment