Wednesday 1 September 2010

my new baby!







On Sunday I went to Edenbridge and Oxted show a little show near where I live! We used to go wehn we were younger with my god mother. Everytime we would go and the rabbits were £3 and we always had the exact amount of pocket money. We kept saying there only £3 but my god mother always used to say you mother wont appreciate that!!


We decided to go again this year as a family... we had such a good day! We started off in the animal tent where I spotted little Snowy. At 25 you wouldn't expect to have to beg for a Rabbit.. but I got there in the end! And as for not wanting him I came back from work to my parents playing with him in the living room!!


So here is my little man. And some best bits of the day. Not much trend going on but I could have taken trend pictures of dogs honestly the amount of different trendy dogs there was!! Here is my favourite she even had a bow in her hair!! I best not go back next year or I might end up with something else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment