Wednesday 15 September 2010

What I am wanting to wear!


Lots of Orange and white coming through. But quite a few are showing this minty green! I know a similar colour was around last season but I am still feeling for this especially on the sheer!
The Derek Lam 70s flare!



The cropped/ midi trouser! I have my AW version but maybe they will hit down more in SS!




Sheer trousers and lace trousers I have been going about this for a while I love them!


Slouched khaki cropped jumpsuit... perfect for those throw on days!


The Shirt dress, preferably the longer length but the broidery Anglaise!



More tailored dungarees, I love these 70s style dungarees. Especially with the more flared leg!


The suit, Seeing more of this coming through I am really feeling for this, shorts or trousers I want to get suited and booted!



I already have a wish list of what items I want to be wearing, here they are so far!

1 comment: