Friday 17 September 2010

This weeks outfits


Been a hectic week to the start of catwalks. London started today and I can't wait to see what London's finest has to pull out the bag! my week finished on a total high when I went to Look Magazine's fashion show today. Feeling for the beatnik look and the new office shoes! love the tan vintage inspired square heels perfect to wear on a daily basis! Lounging around in fashion joggers! Everyone at work was shocked by the casual Hayley! I tried out my vintage velvet purple leopard very Biba.... felt great apart from feeling far to white (must use some fake tan)! And oh my Topshop cape it has been really chilly this week early morning so thought it was time for the cape to come out..... I was also photographed by 'Look' mag in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment