Monday 16 August 2010

Vintage Goodwood... my favourites!


















Here are my favourite outfits!! Check out those 50s dresses, scenic 50,s dresses are set to be massive next SS11 so it was good to see this being reinforced. The maxi, I see it going more 70's into the longer sleeve like the ones here.... I am loving this look!!

The box bag was most popular but I thought the whole styling of this girl looked great the mix of camel and cream!!

I got another picture of a dressing down/ longline shirt.... I debuted this look too but found another wearing it this looked really new coming from Field Day so nice to see since girls wearing it... the blogs are full of it too!

Fur I love my fur scarves so it was nice to see them coming back out!
Have you ever seen such a cute leather gillet!? Studded padded shoulders I wanted this vintage number! Forget denim get on the leather ones!
The next girl came 2nd in the Biba competition and you can see why!! Lastly simple chic... perfect through on outfit!

1 comment: